- Today we turned in our formal labs for the Alka Seltzer part 3.
- We then continued our discussion on scientific notation and density. On our homework, we saw that object 1 data was for a regular shaped object so we used length x width x height to determine the volume. Object 2 was a irregular shaped object so the data reflected a volume determined by water displacement.
- We then completed the first two sections of the density lab. Below are the objects we were given:
- Remembering what we learned in the homework, we used L x W x H to determine the volume of the regular shaped object.
- We will finish the last part of the lab on Friday.
Continue working on webassigns. Not many people have started - Do not wait until the last minute!
Finish worksheet p. 8